Wednesday 20 February 2013

''Liberated (Thank You)'' video shoot.


Yao peeps!

  I hope everyone is having a splendid day/afternoon/night. Just thought I'd let you guys know how my video shoot went down this past weekend. My team and I got up early and shot the video for the first single off this new project of mine. We got a fair few outdoor shots (was a gorgeous day) aswell as some in a really old/dope church. You guys will understand why I chose a church once the joint drops. I should be releasing it in a little less than two weeks... I can't fucking wait. This song is VERY different. Until then, bump this and DL it for free incase you haven't yet done so (http://daviewest.bandcamp.com/). I'll end this little update with a line from ''Liberated (Thank You)'' that might give you guys a little hint as to what the song is about : '' I think he wanted to be sure that I was worthy of a cure''.

Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment