Wednesday 17 April 2013

Good News

Heyya there :)

I have a couple things to announce in this post. First of all, I've finally found a manager who shares the same vision as I do when it comes to my movement. His name is Josh Benson. He's a dude from California who's currently studying in Saint-Louis, Missouri. He's the founder of Infinity Beats Radio (That's how we met) http://infinity-beats.com. I look forward to working with him. Welcome to the DOE movement fool. Also, I've been offered a sponsorship from Corrupt Youth Clothing. They're a new American brand who are about to make some noise. They pretty much only have caps out for now... More on the way soon ( http://www.corruptyouthclothing.bigcartel.com). Last but certainly not least, I was in the studio today working on ''Mum''. Like I've said a few times in the past weeks, It's the next single off my new project. I really want it to be fresh so I'm not gonna rush anything. Release date coming soon... I'm out.

Peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment