Wednesday 13 November 2013

''Goodbye'' Artwork.

     I'm Very Stoked To Be Revealing The Artwork For ''Goodbye'' Featuring SHREDDER. Release Date For The Video Shortly! Shoutout To My Man Kesnel-Charles Pelletier Who Did A Great Job With The Cover Art! Crazy To Think I Used To Ball For Québec With Him... No We're On Our Artist Grind.

ALSO...

     I Think I've Finally Figured It Out When It Comes To Reaching As Many People As I Can On Social Networks. I've Decided To Go Back To Using A ''Like'' Page And Also Continue To Use Twitter And Instagram. The Artwork For ''Goodbye'' Can Be Found On The New Page Right Here---» www.facebook.com/daviewestdoe (Profile Picture). Be Sure To ''Like'' It And Help Spread The Love By Telling People About This Movement. I Send My Best Wishes Out To Anybody That Messes With Me.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment