Monday 28 April 2014

Letter To Those Who Believe.


Dear supporters,

  I’ve really been feeling the need to let you all in on what’s been going down. My life’s been changing drastically these past few months. A three year relationship with a person I love very much ended. I don’t really want to get into the details, but I will say it was my fault. Since that went down, I’ve been doing a lot of thinking and have been working on myself a whole lot. It’s definitely been a tough ride, But I honestly believe I’ve been realizing a lot important things that will allow me to continue to transform in a positive way. Secondly, Life has been tripping me out when it comes to how fast it goes by. I personally find it very scary yet helpful at the same time. You can never tell your loved ones you love them enough… Do it! Words can’t even explain what has changed. I’m sure the people who know me will notice it and all of you who bump my shit will feel the vibes through the music. All this evolution definitely caught me off guard, But I’m very happy with the musical direction I’m headed in.

  That being said, My second album is on the way!!! I know I haven’t been giving that many updates about it, But there are currently two songs left to be mixed. Last month, I took my first break from writing/recording in a long time. I just felt as if I needed to live my life and continue to reflect without ANY distractions… It really did me some good. It’s not always easy waking up dreaming of getting your music out to the world, but people like y’all who show love keep me going. You’ll be hearing about the new project a lot more frequently in the near future (Tracklist, Lyrics from certain songs, Artwork, Etc). I’m very anxious for you all to start bumping it.

So once again, thanks to all of you who support me. I have legit love for every single one of you and really hope we can meet one day. I also want to remind you guys that I’ll be dropping a free song called “Her Face” very soon. Release date and artwork shortly. The new album’s tracklist will be dropping soon aswell.

Peace and love,
Davie < 3

No comments:

Post a Comment